Keep Your Employees HEALTHY With Easy Willpower
Rena has offered her tested and proven Wellness Seminar at over 100 corporations, including the following locations:
Would you like to quit smoking or lose weight in your own corporate or private setting?
At Easy Willpower we’d love to offer you a private seminar for your corporation, group of friends, school, club, or church.
Rena’s last two public seminars this year were held at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida and Doylestown Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Be the first to know when Rena schedules her next, upcoming, public seminar. Send us an e-mail to get on the wait list: email@example.com. Or book your own seminar:
Rena Greenberg has conducted successful, private seminars for over 100 corporations such as Walt Disney World, Home Depot and AT&T. Many people have asked us to provide seminars for their small group of friends in the privacy of their home, as well.
It is very easy to organize. Here’s how to do it. Call us at 1-800-848-2822 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us you are interested in a private or corporate seminar and when you’d like to do it. We’d be happy to send you a flyer so that you can invite your friends, family and co-workers to the upcoming seminar. Rena’s two hour, high impact, stop smoking or weight loss seminar can be provided to your group in the comfort, privacy and convenience of your own home, club, church or work place. You will take advantage of great savings as well, since the fee for all participants is reduced in a group setting.
Call today for a promotional flyer to find out if your co-workers and friends would like to stop smoking or lose weight with you. Call: 800-848-2822
View glowing corporate and doctor reference letters for Rena: Corporate-Physician References. View complete list of 75 hospitals and 100+ corporations who reviewed and sponsored Rena Greenberg’s Wellness Seminars
The average medical claims cost per 100 employees is $51,019 for obese employees, compared to $7,503 for non-obese employees.
Healthier Employees = Lower Costs
Rena Greenberg's Success has been featured on...
The Impact of Obesity on Employers
- Overweight employees cost their employers $73.1 billion a year and file twice the number of workers’ compensation claims.
- The average medical claims cost per 100 employees is $51,019 for obese employees, compared to $7,503 for non-obese employees.
– Obese men take six more sick days a year than non-obese men.
– Obese women take 9.4 more days a year than non-obese women.
- The resulting obesity-related absenteeism costs employers $6.4 billion/year.
- 67% of employers identified employees’ poor health habits as one of their top three challenges to maintaining affordable health coverage.
Source: Northeast Business Group on Health (NEBGH), Study on Weight Control and the Workplace
Case Study (400 Person company)
In a company with 400 employees, statistically 50 employees will be diabetic, 100 will be pre-diabetic, and another 193 are at risk!
Over 50% of the pre-diabetic employees will become diabetic within a few years and 50% of the at-risk employees will become pre-diabetic.
This company could save over $1,000,000 in the first year if the diabetic and pre-diabetic employees reversed their condition. According to a Harvard study, this reversal is definitely possible. Is it worth $50 per employee to reduce the cost of diabetes, which is over $13,000 per employee?
Rena Greenberg’s Wellness Seminars for Weight Control have been reviewed and sponsored in over 100 hospitals and major corporations such as Disney World and AT&T, since 1990, and used by over 200,000 people.
Rena is a Hay House Author and creator of Easy Willpower & Sugar Divorce. A recognized expert in weight loss, wellness and nutrition, Rena has been featured on 150+ newspaper and TV stories.
Benefits to Employees
- Easy to use program. Employee goes through at his/her own pace.
- Comprehensive program with personalized tools that allow employee to pinpoint problem areas and set his/her own goals.
- Individual support for employees at no charge (free membership to Sugar Divorce Community Forum).
- Sugar Divorce approach is convenient and easy to commit to for employees.
- Reduced cost of health insurance premiums.
- Reduced drug side effects.
- Less lost time at work.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Improved quality of life and a longer, healthy life.
Rena works with people all over the world in private sessions on Skype and with her webinars and online programs.
Serving in the following areas:
Nashville, Atlanta, St. Louis, Detroit, Charlotte, Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, Washington, Denver, Philadelphia, Miami, Orlando, Austin, Boston, Chicago, San Antonio, Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Sarasota, Bradenton, Tampa Bay, Tampa