Spinach and Squash Dish
Spinach & Squash Dish
- Steam fresh spinach in a pan, on the stove, in ½ inch water, 2-3 minutes.
- Cut summer squashes in long thin slices. Lightly spray with extra virgin olive oil spray.
Sprinkle with Celtic Sea Salt and herbs.
- Place Summer Squash on cooking sheet. Add cooked spinach and raw pine nuts to squash.
- Broil on cooking sheet, in oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes, or on outside grill.
- This is a delicious, healthy, quick, easy way to enjoy nutritious spinach, pine nuts and summer squash. Serve with grilled or baked fish, chicken or hormone-free, antibiotic-free beef.
Rena Greenberg has had the privilege over the last 25+ years to work with over 100,000 people in 75 medical centers to help them lose weight without surgery.
error: Content is protected !!