Here’s a delicious vegetable stir fry recipe with organic leek, onion and kale. It’s light and tasty–perfect for weight loss or maintaining a healthy weight. You can combine with any protein or complex carb for a quick, easy meal.
Kale, Onion & Leek Stir Fry
- Pour olive oil into sautéing pan. Start on high and turn down heat.
- Add leek and onion. Cook until translucent.
- Add Kale.
- Sprinkle with Celtic sea salt.
- Mix in a few drops of water as needed to prevent sticking to pan. Stir.
- Cover and continue cooking until the vegetables are done to perfection. Kale should be bright green. Do not overcook.