1. Two cups Whole Wheat Flour or Almond Flour (if you are Gluten Free).
2. Three teaspoons aluminum free Baking Powder.
3. 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda.
4. 1/3 Cup melted Coconut Oil.
5. 1 dropper-ful pure liquid Stevia
6. Two eggs
7. 1/4 Cup Milk or Unsweetened Coconut Milk
8. 1 cup Grated Zucchini
9. 1 cup Golden Raisins soaked in Boiling Water (to cover).
10. 1/2 cup Chopped, Dry Roasted Walnuts or Pecans.
11. One teaspoon Allspice
1. In a bowl, sift together the flour, allspice, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In another large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and coconut oil.
3. Stir the flour mixture into the liquid mixture. Beat just enough to mix well. Fold in the grated zucchini and raisins. Add in only enough raisin water to created desired consistency.
4. Add nuts and optional Stevia.
5. Pour batter into a well-oiled baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Rena Greenberg has had the privilege over the last 25+ years to work with over 100,000 people in 75 medical centers to help them lose weight without surgery.